1) To be healthy you need to exercise. To do morning exercises. In the winter you need to ski, to skate, to play hockey.
2) Also you need to follow a proper healthy routine. You need to go to bed at nine o'clock in the evening. Need to get up at seven o'clock in the morning. Because sleep directly affects your health and well-being.
3) Still need to eat right. It is not necessary to have all sorts of burgers, chips, soft drinks. You need to eat three times a day: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4) Doesn't cost much to sit at the computer because the computer spoils sight. At the computer enough to work no more than thirty minutes a day. You also need to sit correctly at the computer on a special chair for working at the computer, otherwise you will bad posture and back will ache.
5) You should dress for the weather. If it's too cold outside you have to dress warmly. But if it is hot outside to dress that much not worth it, otherwise you'll sweat and get sick.